Unfresh.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004
Its like RAIINNNNNNNNNN
Do you rememba, the 21st night of september? somethin-somethin, so tender....something chasing the clouds awayyyyyyyyy

Whats up yall, what can I say, its tuesday and im ready for the weekend already. The edior's meeting went really good this morning. Most people came, and it was short and sweet, the way In like it. Today, Ferro, Couts and Barnett and I went to the new shopping place to go and try and be in a commercial during our 5th period. We got there and saw the cameras and stuff, but by the time we got to our parking space (btw, way to go The Woodlands, because f.y.i: you have no parking spots. ANYWHERE)we couldn't find the camera crew and the other extras. So we walked around, trying to find them, but OF COURSE the girls had to stop and go into every single salon and beauty shop they saw and squeal about some place called "LaMedeline". If you say so.
THen on our way home, Courts and I were having a fit over hearing that song thats all like "Its like raiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin on your wedding day, its like a free riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide when youre willing to pay" and I had seen on some "I Love The (Insert Year Here) show, that it was called "Ironic". I was imitating the guy on the show and I was all "No that is not ironic. Now it would be ironic if, say, you were afraid of having your wedding be rained on so you moved it to the Sahara desert where it never rains and then on the day of your wedding it rains. THATS IRONY!" and we both cracked up so hard. SO HARD.

Freaking basketball game tonite, HECK YES!

SEE HOW THEY RUN opens on Thusday come see it @ 7:00!!!!!

Brett youre still my best best buddy, HOW DO I LIVE WITHOUT YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, HOW WILL I EVER, EVER SURVIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!?!?!?!?!?! (lol)

Music: "Doesn't Really Matter", Janet Jackson
posted by DeAndre' @ 4:34 PM  
0 Put ya thang down flip it and reverse it:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Unfresh. is powered by Blogspot, isnaini and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

 
 
If you are viewing this site in Internet Explorer, you are missing out! And it probably doesn't look very good! Get Firefox!!

Web Unfresh.
mystats


Name: DeAndre'
Home: Waco, Texas, United States
Who Am I?: This one time I decided that everything in my life would be in musical form. ANd everyone would automatically know the words and the choreography and sing on key. You see how well that turned out.
Read More! You know you want to!

Something I wrote a coupla days ago...
Some stuff I wrote a few months ago
Where do I go?
Affiliates
15n41n1

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogspot template


Opposite of Fresh.