Unfresh.

Tuesday, December 14, 2004
Exam Week
You know whats the best part about Exam Week??? The fact that I only take ONE real final. Heck yes, life is good. So newayz, ass you all know (or may not know) I was in Pat's play. Yay!!!!(sarcasm). But I wasnt too dissapointed, cuz it was a cool script and Shiree was in it too. (Shiree can make anything better) But then I found out that I'm going to Dallas with Stin and some other folks to tour the Taylor Publishing factory or whatever, the place where they make the yearbooks, the day when the show opens. So, dang, I can't act in the One Acts.

The girl's won their Bball game against them heifers from Conroe. During the game, this one girl (#12) with a really fake ponytail (It was light brown; her hair was black, and you could practically see the track lines) kept going up against Morgan and falling down and getting hurt. Just to give you a visual: Morgan is like 6'4. She was around 5'3. So she would go to shoot and Morgan would slap the ball out of her hand, and I'd be all like "What are you thinking!!!??? She's 8 foot 12!!!!! You're not gonna winn!!!!Give up!" But the little hafa persisted. The next time Morgan killed her when she went to take a shot, #12 exclaimed, "You can't DO THAT!!!!", so, our slogan for the rest of the game was "You can't DO THAT"!!!!

Then, during a time-out, CHS's fat cheerleaders began to cheer.

"CHS is the best, aint no messin round!" all 4 of them yelled halfheartedly as the tried their best to look like they didnt have hangovers.

So while they were cheering, we all started going,

"SCOREBOARD.....SCOREBOARD.....SCOREBOARD"

and the heifers shut up.
And then we won HA!


posted by DeAndre' @ 4:06 PM  
0 Put ya thang down flip it and reverse it:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Unfresh. is powered by Blogspot, isnaini and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

 
 
If you are viewing this site in Internet Explorer, you are missing out! And it probably doesn't look very good! Get Firefox!!

Web Unfresh.
mystats


Name: DeAndre'
Home: Waco, Texas, United States
Who Am I?: This one time I decided that everything in my life would be in musical form. ANd everyone would automatically know the words and the choreography and sing on key. You see how well that turned out.
Read More! You know you want to!

Something I wrote a coupla days ago...
Some stuff I wrote a few months ago
Where do I go?
Affiliates
15n41n1

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogspot template


Opposite of Fresh.