Unfresh.

Monday, April 18, 2005
I Don't Fight, I Don't Argue, I Just Hit That Chick Wit A Bottle
So its been awhile since a serious blog occured, but lets try one now, shall we?

I have 15 minutes before I have to leave for church, so here goes.

Alot of stuff has happened to me in the past coupla weeks. We had the show, it went great, I'm glad its over. We struck today and I was in charge of my housecleaning, which is the Black Box, andthat was basically cleaning out all of it and sweeping and a little bit of painting. nSo this weekend, Crawfish Festival!!!!! I'm really excited its gonna be me and Domonique and Adam and Katti and some other cool people and is going to be off the heezy. Today I got my tuxedo for prom, its going to be pretty cool, but I have to figure out what to do with my hair now. I could either
(a) braid it
(b) dreadlock it
(c) twist it (like locks....but different)
or (d) cut it

I'm at the point where cutting it sounds pretty good but I'll have to think aboot it.
Lets see....what else?
So we got proofs back from Taylor Publishing, and it seems that Tragic 1 and Tragic 2 did their best to try and sabatoge our work so now we have to fix what they messed up and its going to take a little while.

I DONT HAVE TO BE AT SCHOOL UNTIL 11:00 TUES WED OR THURS
Awesbloss.
lata, you-know-who you rock
posted by DeAndre' @ 4:23 PM  
0 Put ya thang down flip it and reverse it:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Unfresh. is powered by Blogspot, isnaini and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

 
 
If you are viewing this site in Internet Explorer, you are missing out! And it probably doesn't look very good! Get Firefox!!

Web Unfresh.
mystats


Name: DeAndre'
Home: Waco, Texas, United States
Who Am I?: This one time I decided that everything in my life would be in musical form. ANd everyone would automatically know the words and the choreography and sing on key. You see how well that turned out.
Read More! You know you want to!

Something I wrote a coupla days ago...
Some stuff I wrote a few months ago
Where do I go?
Affiliates
15n41n1

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogspot template


Opposite of Fresh.