Unfresh.

Thursday, March 16, 2006
Shananananana
Listening to NOTHING
Because it is 4:00 in the morning.

Spring BREAKKKKK

is almost over.

It is Thursday.

I have done nothing but sleep. And it is glorious. However, I was at Wally World teh other day, and I was wondering why whenever I purchase a pair of underwear, there is always one pair that is smaller than the others? What's up with that?

Also, why is it that there are always the most random pictures on the boxes? Like, somebody standing out in an open field ina pair of drawers?

I saw "The Hills Have Eyes" tonight, def an awkward movie. About on par with "Devil's Rejects," another movie that I had no prior knowledge of until I sat down to watch it. Imagine my surprise...

I'm rollin back to the Waco on Sunday, so I'll all you coo cats and cattettes then. Because I can make up words like "cattette," that means I am cool.
posted by DeAndre' @ 1:56 AM  
0 Put ya thang down flip it and reverse it:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Unfresh. is powered by Blogspot, isnaini and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

 
 
If you are viewing this site in Internet Explorer, you are missing out! And it probably doesn't look very good! Get Firefox!!

Web Unfresh.
mystats


Name: DeAndre'
Home: Waco, Texas, United States
Who Am I?: This one time I decided that everything in my life would be in musical form. ANd everyone would automatically know the words and the choreography and sing on key. You see how well that turned out.
Read More! You know you want to!

Something I wrote a coupla days ago...
Some stuff I wrote a few months ago
Where do I go?
Affiliates
15n41n1

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogspot template


Opposite of Fresh.