Unfresh.

Saturday, January 29, 2005
Mozilla Firefox Start Page
So as I sit her at my desk watching Iron Chef, I think it is so weird what we Americans steal from Japanese people. Iron Chef is a funny show to me, but I didn't start liking it until Iron Chef America came out, and I wasn't so put off by the horrible voice-overs.

Since I last really sat down and typed, a lot has happened. Senior One Acts have come and gone, and I auditioned for the UIL OAP this last Friday. I think I did well, but hey, there's only one black guy in the play, and being virtually the only black guy in the department, I really don't think I have very much of a problem, lol.

The stupid senior research paper is really getting on my nerves. For those of you who don't know what the research paper is here are some specs

- pick a saying, or "maxim". Mine is "what goes around comes around.
- Pick a short story
- Find two different literary criticisms about it
- write a 3-5 page paper about the story, how it relates to your maxim, and how each of the criticims critique your story, and include an Annotated Bibliograpgy and Works Cited.
-Repeat the above steps with a poem, a movie, a piece of artwork, and a novel.

It sounds somewhat easy, but it really isn't. We got one free rewrite, and on that draft I got a 25. No kidding, A 25. WHo gives a 25?

OMG, the ingredient they are using on Iron Chef is potatoes, one of my favorite tubers. Brett eats potatoes like some people eat bannanas (?).

Anyway, I've been hanging out at Morgan Clyburne's house alot. That's kindof random but shes cool most of the time. And I like Arielle and Jake.

Dallas was a LOT OF FUN. We left on Yuesday, drove up her and stopped at this place called Sam's. I really didn't like it very much. Everyone told us to stop there, that it was ssoooooo great, but I didnt find it that awesome. Then we got to Dallas, saw SMU, and went to a Mall. We walked into Neiman Marcus and saw some $800 purses. $800! And they weren't even that nice looking. Then we checked into the hotel and watched TV. The hotel was reall nice. Taylor (the publishing company) had like, priority rooms, so they were all really nice, on the 20th floor. That night, Hal (our rep from the company) took us to Dave and Buster's and we had dinner and played a lotta games. It was so coo, because taylor payed for the meal and $20 cards (you know, those cards that you use at Main Event and stuff). The next day it was off to the actual plant, where we got a tour of the plant and got our cover made. It looks soooo good. The guy (who like had tattoos and looked like he rode a Harley or something and was actually really cool) was like , "What do you guys want it to be?", we told him, and within an hour, we had a cover for our yearbook. It was really cool.

OK, thats all for now, Its Saturday niht, I just got back from hangin with Stepg, Mandi and Brett, and I'm kinda beat. TTYL.
posted by DeAndre' @ 8:26 PM  
0 Put ya thang down flip it and reverse it:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Unfresh. is powered by Blogspot, isnaini and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

 
 
If you are viewing this site in Internet Explorer, you are missing out! And it probably doesn't look very good! Get Firefox!!

Web Unfresh.
mystats


Name: DeAndre'
Home: Waco, Texas, United States
Who Am I?: This one time I decided that everything in my life would be in musical form. ANd everyone would automatically know the words and the choreography and sing on key. You see how well that turned out.
Read More! You know you want to!

Something I wrote a coupla days ago...
Some stuff I wrote a few months ago
Where do I go?
Affiliates
15n41n1

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogspot template


Opposite of Fresh.