Unfresh.

Wednesday, January 05, 2005
School, School, School
So we came back to school on Monday, much to my dismay. I am sooooo glad I only have 5 more months of this and then I graduate.

Newayz, we haven't seen each other in a while, how are you? I am fine, thanks.

My break was as good as a break can be without actually doing anything. The only real goodtimes of my Christmas holidays was doing junk with Brett. I am a geek and NEVER really do any kind of normal stuff, like just hang out, and my good buddy Brett was nice enough to help me around in my be-crutched state.

Also over the break I lost my dadgum wallet. I left the house like once to go pick my sis up from basketball practice and I lost it. I had my entire life in there - Student ID, Driver's Licence, and some money (I know, its sad that thats my entire life). GRRRRRRR. Now I have to go to DPS and get a new one. I've been driving illegally for like the past week.

The only good thing about being on crutches at school is that I have a handicap parking spot. When they renovated the school last year they added like 20 new handicapped parking spots. Unfortunately, only like 3 students in the entire school can use them year round.

Bwah. School is so BOOOOORING.
At least I'm not like this one guy I know, who's entire life revolves around ONE thing, and he sucks at it. I mean really. Its funny, because he tries really hard, but like everybody else in the entire world is better than him. This person also seems to believe that he and I are really good friends. Unfortunately he is sadly mistaken.
He'll like say something to me and I'll be all "Shut up, I hate you", and he'll go "Hahahaha, You're so funny DeAndre", and I'll be like, "No, I'm serious. I can't stand you".
He just doesn't seem to get the hint. One time he came and sat next to me and I got up and moved.

I'm suprised he didn't follow me.

The girl's lost to Klein last night by 10 points. I was really angry because we could've won the game but the girls just made 5 mistakes too many.

My leg is really freaking numb. I have no idea why, but its been numb since the surgery. That doesn't seem to be a good thing...

I bid you all adieu. Goodnight.

Music Mood: I Can't Stand the Rain" by Missy Elliot
posted by DeAndre' @ 4:54 PM  
0 Put ya thang down flip it and reverse it:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Unfresh. is powered by Blogspot, isnaini and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

 
 
If you are viewing this site in Internet Explorer, you are missing out! And it probably doesn't look very good! Get Firefox!!

Web Unfresh.
mystats


Name: DeAndre'
Home: Waco, Texas, United States
Who Am I?: This one time I decided that everything in my life would be in musical form. ANd everyone would automatically know the words and the choreography and sing on key. You see how well that turned out.
Read More! You know you want to!

Something I wrote a coupla days ago...
Some stuff I wrote a few months ago
Where do I go?
Affiliates
15n41n1

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogspot template


Opposite of Fresh.