Unfresh.

Saturday, March 26, 2005
For You I Will
So, theatre today, pretty gay. Hey, I'm a poet and I didn't even know it, hahahaha, I'm so witty. It was from 9 - 5 today and I think were pretty ready for competition on tuesday, but its just so boring. Thursday night, completely broken apart because my better half was out of town, so I was left to hang out with theatre people (I know - I was shocked too), but before that, I hung out at Blunk's house were I got the strange feeling that I wasn't welcome, so I left and went to Micah Stinson's house and it was pretty cool, actually. There are just a select few people that I don't like, and the college kids are pretty cool. They played poker, and we hung, and it was aiight. Then, yesterday after rehearsal (gay-uh, hahaha cheerspeak) I once again succumbed to the influence of theatre and after rehearsal went to Chipotle with Corey and Cecily and then played Ultimate Frisbee (which I vowed never to do again a coupla months ago - what happened to that resoloution?), and that once again was alright. Then hung with Arielle, Jake, and Mad Cow before going to my homies house and then we went to a movie, Guess Who, which was pretty good to me. I didn't even fall asleep! Shocking!

Today in rehearsal, Prahl and Godwin were like, "It seems as if you'all don't care...blah blah and whatnot", and the reason that it seems as if no one cares is because it isn't fun anymore. They are so strict this year and they think that its helping to step us up in the competition or something, but its just not fun. So, on Thursday, I was so hungry and there was nothing to eat in the house, so I warmed up some artichoke dip left over from my sister's birthday party. It was really gross, and I'm pretty sure it gave me a rash. My right forearm was completely red, and it itched, so that may be an indication of something.

Today Emma and I washed my car for the third time since I bought it a little over a year ago. I feel so accomplished.

I don't know...I should be apprehensive about going back to school, but I'm not. The only two real classes that I have are AP Govt and AP Eng, and we are reading all next week in Eng and Govt isnt really that hard.

So tommorow Sunrise Service at 6:00...I'm ready for it. Then Easter service, and I don't have to wear cute clothes or anything because we are singing at both services and we are wearing robes. And mine better have been washed, because whomever wore mine before me had it so funked up...you wouldn't beleive.

OK, might blog some more later on, if not, See ya tommorow!
posted by DeAndre' @ 4:07 PM  
0 Put ya thang down flip it and reverse it:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Unfresh. is powered by Blogspot, isnaini and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

 
 
If you are viewing this site in Internet Explorer, you are missing out! And it probably doesn't look very good! Get Firefox!!

Web Unfresh.
mystats


Name: DeAndre'
Home: Waco, Texas, United States
Who Am I?: This one time I decided that everything in my life would be in musical form. ANd everyone would automatically know the words and the choreography and sing on key. You see how well that turned out.
Read More! You know you want to!

Something I wrote a coupla days ago...
Some stuff I wrote a few months ago
Where do I go?
Affiliates
15n41n1

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogspot template


Opposite of Fresh.