Unfresh.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005
Yo soy tu papa
I WOKE UP AT 8:23 TODAY AND YES IT WAS GOOD!

Then I went to school, feeling slightly ill. I had a headache, and my eyes hurt actually. Then I, was really trying to go camping with Bret and Adam, like really, I wanted to go with them, but my parents were all, "We'll discuss it later". In the end, it turned out that brett read a forecast that it was going to rain tonight, so we ended up just watching Meet The Fockers at Brett's house. It was so much fu, It was me and Dominique, Brett and Shiree, and Adam and Katti. We had such a great time, I love em so much. We stayed until like 10:30 and had a good time. All of us guys are on the ticket for Prom King, even though technically (I think) Adam and I shouldn't even be eligible becasue we were on the Homecoming Court. Logistics, logistics. Anyways, tommorow were eating at some time and were gonna have a blast. EVERYBODY COME!

Later,
- DeAndre'
posted by DeAndre' @ 9:28 PM  
0 Put ya thang down flip it and reverse it:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Unfresh. is powered by Blogspot, isnaini and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

 
 
If you are viewing this site in Internet Explorer, you are missing out! And it probably doesn't look very good! Get Firefox!!

Web Unfresh.
mystats


Name: DeAndre'
Home: Waco, Texas, United States
Who Am I?: This one time I decided that everything in my life would be in musical form. ANd everyone would automatically know the words and the choreography and sing on key. You see how well that turned out.
Read More! You know you want to!

Something I wrote a coupla days ago...
Some stuff I wrote a few months ago
Where do I go?
Affiliates
15n41n1

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogspot template


Opposite of Fresh.