Unfresh.

Friday, March 17, 2006
My Name Is Mariah and I Am Afraid of Pickles.

Currently watching
Food Network Unwrapped
where else? on The Food Network








As you can probably tell, all I have been doing this break is vegging out and watching tremendous amounts of trashy tv, oh yes. Including, but not limited to, Top Chef, Project Runway, plenty of Foodnetwork, Maury Povich, Judge Joe Brown, Judge Mablean, Judge Judy, Judge Hatchett, Judge Mills Lane, Judge Alex, and of course, Flavor of Love.

The most interesting thing was Maury, when they had "My Fear Is Ruining My Life!" where these women came on the show discussing how they were morbidly afraid of random things. Dogs, balloons, and these two women who were afraid, one of pickles, and the other of mustard. So, what did they think, that they were not going to come into contact with their phobias? Of course, Maury comes out with a huge platter full of mustard, sends the woman to a pickle and cucumber factory, and brings out puppies.

This one woman was so afraid of dogs, that she buys frozen hamburger patties and puts one in her person each morning, "So if the dogs attack me I can throw the meat one way and run the other."

I was thinking about how funny it would be if Maury turned to the pickle woman, Mariah, and was like, "Mariah, look at me. I want you to take your hand," and she would do it because Maury Povich would never ever lead her astray, "and reach your hand into the crevice between the cushion of the armrest, there is a check for 3,000 dollars in there," and she would, trusting Maury. But then her face would recoil in fear when she realizes that Maury had tricked her and is actually Satan. Oh wait, thats his wife. Connie Chung. Who is Satan.
posted by DeAndre' @ 9:36 PM  
0 Put ya thang down flip it and reverse it:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Unfresh. is powered by Blogspot, isnaini and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

 
 
If you are viewing this site in Internet Explorer, you are missing out! And it probably doesn't look very good! Get Firefox!!

Web Unfresh.
mystats


Name: DeAndre'
Home: Waco, Texas, United States
Who Am I?: This one time I decided that everything in my life would be in musical form. ANd everyone would automatically know the words and the choreography and sing on key. You see how well that turned out.
Read More! You know you want to!

Something I wrote a coupla days ago...
Some stuff I wrote a few months ago
Where do I go?
Affiliates
15n41n1

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogspot template


Opposite of Fresh.