Unfresh.

Saturday, May 27, 2006
I Think We're In A Bit of a Pickle, Dick

Currently listening to:
I Have Nothing
by Whitney Houston

(yeah, I know, random)







You're I remember, forever...
but dont make me CLOSE ONE MORE DOOOOOR

Anyway, so last week I go to get mah hurr did in Houston, at this little dreadlock shop called Wise Choice. A little background on this place: Last August I had an appointment and I Mapquested the directions and somehow spent 5 hours trying to get there, got lost, and ended up having to go back home.

So this time I got the directions from the stylist and I drove there. But before I went, my mother had something to tell me. Apparently she was watching the news and she saw a special about Salvadorian gangs in Houston. She kept telling me not to stop, dont slow down, and if I saw someone suspicious, to call the police. I was like, Mama, its Houston; dang near everybody is suspicious. Plus, my appointment was at 12:30. IN THE AFTERNOON. She replies by telling me, "Fool around and get cut up. These gangs arent anything to mess around with."

So I drive to Houston, about an hour drive to the place, and about every five minutes my phone is blowing up becuase shes afraid that I have been captured, and when she calls I will be able to reach my phone and yell a description of my attackers complete with my location so that she may relay that to the po-pos.

It didnt help that when I googled "salvadorian gangs in houston" I came up with ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Here are these little quizzes that they put on people's Myspaces (of which I have but never use - friend me!: http://www.myspace.com/deandreupshaw) and before I took it I thought I was pretty hardcore (ok, im not really hardcore at all). It proved me wrong, because my answer was like "no" to everything.



D UrbN

eta: OK, this really didnt turn out right, and I deleted it, but I couldnt get the table off. Go to myspace to see it. Holla!
posted by DeAndre' @ 10:06 AM  
0 Put ya thang down flip it and reverse it:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Unfresh. is powered by Blogspot, isnaini and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

 
 
If you are viewing this site in Internet Explorer, you are missing out! And it probably doesn't look very good! Get Firefox!!

Web Unfresh.
mystats


Name: DeAndre'
Home: Waco, Texas, United States
Who Am I?: This one time I decided that everything in my life would be in musical form. ANd everyone would automatically know the words and the choreography and sing on key. You see how well that turned out.
Read More! You know you want to!

Something I wrote a coupla days ago...
Some stuff I wrote a few months ago
Where do I go?
Affiliates
15n41n1

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogspot template


Opposite of Fresh.