Unfresh.

Thursday, May 26, 2005
Pomp and Friggin Circumstance
Its been a while since I blogged and a lots been going on. Ummmm lets see, today was the very last day of my high school career. Today we had graduation rehearsal and it was the longest thing I'd ever done in my entire life, it was so boring. Then I went home and made myself some bomb pancakes because I got it like that.

Then I skipped the Senior Picnic, because why do I want to spend anymore time with a group of people I really dislike? Just kidding, most of the kids are okay, but some of them just plain suck. Then I laid on the couch and slept and woke up and slept some more and then went to hang out with brett, and ended up at Jake Tinsley's party. I love Jake, and the party was alright, but I left at about 11:00, because it was just too wild for me. Then I came home after having a mild disagreement with someone I like and wrote this.

Since last week...

At senior awards night I recieved he Senior Service award and that was really bad-a (especially the 750 dollar scholarship that went with it). Oh yeah, I got a job. Starting Tuesday, I will be a busboy at CiCi's pizza, slowly moving my way up into the ranks of server, and then greeter. Ooooh, I'm apart of the working class, bwahahaha. So I get to dress in all black now, and find some non-slio shoes.

I also got that freelance writing position at The Villager. I got an email from the editor and she wants me to write an article about graduation. $35 an article, so awesome. Thatll help out during the summer, along with my "day" job. Mkay, graduation is Saturday, if you're going you're going, if you're not your not.

Has anyone ever noticed that....


White Girls + Alcohol = Spontaneous Lesbionism?

Just a thought....

Sleeping.
posted by DeAndre' @ 10:14 PM  
0 Put ya thang down flip it and reverse it:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Unfresh. is powered by Blogspot, isnaini and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

 
 
If you are viewing this site in Internet Explorer, you are missing out! And it probably doesn't look very good! Get Firefox!!

Web Unfresh.
mystats


Name: DeAndre'
Home: Waco, Texas, United States
Who Am I?: This one time I decided that everything in my life would be in musical form. ANd everyone would automatically know the words and the choreography and sing on key. You see how well that turned out.
Read More! You know you want to!

Something I wrote a coupla days ago...
Some stuff I wrote a few months ago
Where do I go?
Affiliates
15n41n1

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogspot template


Opposite of Fresh.