Unfresh.

Sunday, December 04, 2005
Girls talk about the booty too. (Thats right)

Currently listening to:
Girl Talk
by TLC






So I'm not really listening to that song. I'm too tired to. But I am getting slightly sick which sucks big time. My right nostril is clogged up and leaking more than usual, which may or may not be a bad thing - I'm leaning towards the former.

Finals week. Last day of class is tommorow, I have a ridicoulously easy Theatre test and an Eng paper due, then CL interview, and then I can rest. Dead week (which is actually two days) starts on Tuesday, and (guess what) ends on Wednesday.

Huh. I just took some Airbore. Here's a review from it on Epinions:

Airborne is a miracle worker. I first started taking airborne a couple of weeks ago when I was deathly ill with the flu. I know the directions say to take it at the first sign of a cold, but I took it in the middle of my flu. I took one cup at night (with heated water so it tasted like tea) and within two hours it had eliminated my fever. I slept on it and the next morning, it cleared up my congestion, I could finally breathe through my nose. The following day I was much, much better. And the ginger helps so much since cold medicine makes my nauseous. It was so nice taking something that I was able to keep down. Ever since then every time I feel a scratch in my throat or start feeling the pressure behind the eyes, I turn to airborne. I have a feeling I wont be sick anymore this winter!

So hopefully, itll work for me. Im goin to bed. Holla.

posted by DeAndre' @ 9:47 PM  
0 Put ya thang down flip it and reverse it:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Unfresh. is powered by Blogspot, isnaini and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

 
 
If you are viewing this site in Internet Explorer, you are missing out! And it probably doesn't look very good! Get Firefox!!

Web Unfresh.
mystats


Name: DeAndre'
Home: Waco, Texas, United States
Who Am I?: This one time I decided that everything in my life would be in musical form. ANd everyone would automatically know the words and the choreography and sing on key. You see how well that turned out.
Read More! You know you want to!

Something I wrote a coupla days ago...
Some stuff I wrote a few months ago
Where do I go?
Affiliates
15n41n1

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogspot template


Opposite of Fresh.