Unfresh.

Monday, November 28, 2005
I got all my sistas wit me


Currently listening to:
We Are Family
by Jump5







In a move that shocked the nation, Jessica Simpson and that guy from 98 Degrees have separated. Yes, I know, I too am devestated.

Am I shocked? Not really. Nick Lackey (thats how I pronounce his name) came and sang at The Woodland's prom, which was across the street from my high school. Its no wonder though. These last couple of months she has been looking a hot mess. Why does she have so much eye-liner on in this pic? And bangs? So 1991.

I want to learn how to smile with my lips closed. Like a demure, sexy smile. I try, but it turns out looking like I am constipated. Like in the photo on the left, I lok like I really need to go. Like Susan does on Desperate Housewives in every cast photo. And kind of like Jessica Simposon is doing in the above photo, but not ugly.

So I'm doing this Jump5 dance to "We Are Family" for 20 bonus points for mass comm. More than worth it. This will bump me up to a B+ and that is awesome. Unfortunatley it requires me to do a lot of random "Partying" and look quite fruity, as evidenced by this young man in this pic.
On the far left. I think he is wearing a manbag, but I cannot be sure. Can anyone confirm this?
posted by DeAndre' @ 10:54 PM  
0 Put ya thang down flip it and reverse it:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Unfresh. is powered by Blogspot, isnaini and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

 
 
If you are viewing this site in Internet Explorer, you are missing out! And it probably doesn't look very good! Get Firefox!!

Web Unfresh.
mystats


Name: DeAndre'
Home: Waco, Texas, United States
Who Am I?: This one time I decided that everything in my life would be in musical form. ANd everyone would automatically know the words and the choreography and sing on key. You see how well that turned out.
Read More! You know you want to!

Something I wrote a coupla days ago...
Some stuff I wrote a few months ago
Where do I go?
Affiliates
15n41n1

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogspot template


Opposite of Fresh.