Unfresh.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005
I need you

Currently listening to
Healed
by Donald Lawrence









Now we are going to play a game. It is called "needs". The basic object of ths game is that you go to a search engine (google, yahoo) and you type in your name, followed by needs. So if your name is Sarah, then you would type in "Sarah+needs" and see what you come up with. Heres what I got:

1.Deandre needs to discipline his game, spend less time on flashy street moves, more on his team game and the repetition that will hone his shooting.

2.Deandre needs reminders and redirection to stay on task and follow rules, but he is easily redirected.

3.
DeAndre needs to grow up. Missouri is taking a huge risk that could turn out great but could grow to be a huge problem if he doesnt have a better attitude and lose about 50 pounds because he is just a FAT *censored* big thug right now. GROW UP

4.
DeAndre needs to talk to you."


K, so in the first one I am a basketball player. The second, a child in need of adoption, and I guess the third, a basketball player again, probably the first one. The funniest one is the last one. It looks like a fanfic for *NSYNC where I fuess "DeAndre'" is the bodyguard.
posted by DeAndre' @ 2:34 PM  
0 Put ya thang down flip it and reverse it:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Unfresh. is powered by Blogspot, isnaini and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

 
 
If you are viewing this site in Internet Explorer, you are missing out! And it probably doesn't look very good! Get Firefox!!

Web Unfresh.
mystats


Name: DeAndre'
Home: Waco, Texas, United States
Who Am I?: This one time I decided that everything in my life would be in musical form. ANd everyone would automatically know the words and the choreography and sing on key. You see how well that turned out.
Read More! You know you want to!

Something I wrote a coupla days ago...
Some stuff I wrote a few months ago
Where do I go?
Affiliates
15n41n1

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogspot template


Opposite of Fresh.