Unfresh.

Thursday, March 23, 2006
Shaaaaaaaah

Currently listening to
Lickshots
by Missy Elliot









Thats right, people, I'm back and theres nothing you can do about it.

Iwas academically advised today, and that was exciting and fun. The woman seemed to not want to let me officially switch majors; I was registered as a Telecomm major, but really wanted to do Journalism, but the hag told me the wrong thing at my first advising appointment; she said I should def go the route of a telecomm major, even though writing is my thing.

NEWAY,

Even though I've only taken two classes that pertain to my major, and both of the are prereqs for Telecomm and JOU, she kept going....'Are you sure yo want to do this...There is NO TURNING BACK,' like this was some bad Indy movie.

It is unseasonably cold in Waco.

Tommorow the weeeekend begins, praise His name.

The worst thing about Waco and my home town of Cornroe Texas, is that they are both inherently boring places. They are so boring, unless you have plenty of friends, which, praise
Him again, I do.

Someone needs to clean the bathroom down the hall. It is gross.

Holla,

D
posted by DeAndre' @ 5:31 PM  
0 Put ya thang down flip it and reverse it:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Unfresh. is powered by Blogspot, isnaini and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

 
 
If you are viewing this site in Internet Explorer, you are missing out! And it probably doesn't look very good! Get Firefox!!

Web Unfresh.
mystats


Name: DeAndre'
Home: Waco, Texas, United States
Who Am I?: This one time I decided that everything in my life would be in musical form. ANd everyone would automatically know the words and the choreography and sing on key. You see how well that turned out.
Read More! You know you want to!

Something I wrote a coupla days ago...
Some stuff I wrote a few months ago
Where do I go?
Affiliates
15n41n1

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogspot template


Opposite of Fresh.