Unfresh.

Monday, October 17, 2005
Me and the Lion of JUDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH



Currently listening to:
Lion of Judah
by Dennis Lamar












So, to everyone that has ever left a comment....THANK YOU SO MUCH! And I'm sorry that I've never responded, I just had no idea they were there..in my old system I was notified by email whenever someone left a message, but I just re-did a coupla thingies, and I had no idea you people cared aboot my life! Makes me feel ooey gooey inside...like S'Mores...

Ugh. So this morning, I was all set on having a S'Mores Pop Tart. I leave them in my freezer so they get all chewy and whatnot, and taste just delish. Yeah I just said delish, wanna make sumpthin of it? So I go to the fridge and there are NO POP TARTS IN THERE. I wanted it so bad...I needed it, and they were all gone.

So the gentleman that I am currently listening to is Dennis Lamar (or Dennis McDaniel...his CD single says Lamar, his album says McDaniel). He sang at Chapel today and one other time. He is an excellent singer, and I've waled around campus all day randomly singing, "I am THE LION OF JUDAHHHHHHHHH." His music isn't exactly Christian or Gospel, but is more Inspirational. Cop his CD, I would, but I am poor.

So I had my math test today...yeah, I studied and prayed for weeks about this test but I'm still not sure if I did well, but neither is the rest of the class, which softens the blow a little bit.

Me and Crystal were def late to church on Sunday..we thought it started at 11:00, like every other black church in the entire universe, but it didn't, it started at 10:00. It was so funny, Crystal's son, Gabe was in the backseat of the car, and I was like, "Crystal..where is Gabe's other shoe?" and she was all "Yeah, since we were running so late, I couldn't find his other shoe, and I was hoping it was in the car but - its not. If anybody asks Ima be all, 'REALLY? It must've fell off in the car or something." So we get in church, and of course, the woman next to her starts playing with the baby, and eventually she was all, "Where is his other shoe at?" and Crystal was like, "Ummmmmm...it musta fell off" and the lady started lookin all up and down the pews for it, and Crystal was like, "Um....it must be in my bag...heh heh.." Now thats funny stuff.

The oddest thing ever is when you've been seeing someone's Facebook picture for the longest time, and they are frozen in that moment. Everything you know about that person is in that photograph. If they are pretty, if they are dressed nice, if they are making funny faces, it makes you think that is what that person looks like. When you stumble upon them in real life, its a bit unsettling, because this picture that you've been looking at is now wearing a different outfit and moving and whatnot. Isn't that the weirdest feeling? Its like, this is the Facebook pic -



but this is actually what you get -


Oh Whitney...what went wrong? You used to be my homegirl....Oh well,

I am the Lion of Judah
I'll be your strength when you are weak
I'll conquer every fear
And restore the stolen years
I am all that you will ever need
I am the Lion of Judaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah


so lets take a poll. Is Whitney

A) Wiping the crack smoke out of her eyes
B) Crying
C) Just comin from diggin all in her nose
or
D)Putting in a Contact

Leave Comments!
posted by DeAndre' @ 9:11 PM  
0 Put ya thang down flip it and reverse it:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Unfresh. is powered by Blogspot, isnaini and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

 
 
If you are viewing this site in Internet Explorer, you are missing out! And it probably doesn't look very good! Get Firefox!!

Web Unfresh.
mystats


Name: DeAndre'
Home: Waco, Texas, United States
Who Am I?: This one time I decided that everything in my life would be in musical form. ANd everyone would automatically know the words and the choreography and sing on key. You see how well that turned out.
Read More! You know you want to!

Something I wrote a coupla days ago...
Some stuff I wrote a few months ago
Where do I go?
Affiliates
15n41n1

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogspot template


Opposite of Fresh.