Unfresh.

Saturday, October 15, 2005
Me and My Extreme Dislike of Corn and Corn Related Products...Corn on the Cob, Creamed Corn, Corn Bread, Poppin Corn, Kettle Corn, Cornish Hen....

Currently listening to:
Till We Meet Again
by New Direction








So we totally just lost to the Nebraska Cornsuckers. That Whomps.

So I finally realized why people who get on tv act so crazy. This woman from Channel 2 comes up to us and is all "Do any of you want to give me an ainterview?" and while the guy was talking to her, we were all in the back hollerin, "We GOIN TO THA BOWL! YEAH! WE GON BE ALL UP IN THAT PIECE, FA'SHO!!!!" Just all ghetto and ignant on tv. But thats ok.

The justification of our loss was, "Hey...we may have lost...but you still live in Nebraska. NEBRASKA!" When the line was getting ready to run out, this middle aged man was like yelling at us, and I was like, "Man...you're like 48, stop pickin on us 18 year olds." Good Times.

Last night Bobby, Adam and I watched Saw. It was mad crazy yo!

*Sigh* I never have anything to do on the weekends. I could study a lot, but thats no fun. I don't really like parties, and have no interest in being around alcohol and the evils of the world, lol.

What happened to the group of people I used to hang out with? I have no idea. Fortunately, I'm the kinda guy who has more than just one core group of friend, and so I have a lot to fall back on.

I miss my friends from back home. Even though there are lots and lotsa cool people here, nothin can compare to people you've grown up with. Oh well, theres always the ten year reunion.

Here's a pic of me and Christy Looove at UpRoar. Arent we hot! I have this horrible tendency to squint my eyes in pictures, so I look like I'm sleeping. I need to work on that. Soon I'll put up my pic of me and Bruiser from the game. We look so cool.
posted by DeAndre' @ 8:08 PM  
0 Put ya thang down flip it and reverse it:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Unfresh. is powered by Blogspot, isnaini and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

 
 
If you are viewing this site in Internet Explorer, you are missing out! And it probably doesn't look very good! Get Firefox!!

Web Unfresh.
mystats


Name: DeAndre'
Home: Waco, Texas, United States
Who Am I?: This one time I decided that everything in my life would be in musical form. ANd everyone would automatically know the words and the choreography and sing on key. You see how well that turned out.
Read More! You know you want to!

Something I wrote a coupla days ago...
Some stuff I wrote a few months ago
Where do I go?
Affiliates
15n41n1

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogspot template


Opposite of Fresh.