Unfresh.

Sunday, October 09, 2005
Me and The Occasional Rant
Rant # 1 - Why do people refer to the parking garage that is directly next to Martin as the Penland parking garage!!?!?! Its RIGHT NEXT TO MARTIN!!!! I heard this girl talking about it one day, and I was like, there is no Penland Parking Garage, and she was like oh yes it is. I realize that maybe the same person had donated the money for both, but come on. For illustration purpose's, I have drawn this diagram -




Rant #2 - We aren't allowed female visitors in our dorms until 1. So why is it that the housekeeping people feel the need to gap around the dorms at all hours!!??! I mean, I can;t even use the restroom at 8 oclock in the morning because someones cleaning it. Now, as much as I love having a clean lavatory, wont it make much more sense to clean it, I dunno, at 10 or 11 oclock when half of the freshman class is in Chapel!?!?! I come out of my room this morning at 9:00 dressed in a wife-beater and boxers two steps into the study room to heat up my Toaster's Strudel, and lo and behold, two of the housekeeping ladies are lounging on a couch, having a talk. I was like What the...!!! And then they feel the need to try and clean the showers in the morning, and then get angry when you walk in..I mean dang, you can clean any time of day, but I need to bathe, dadgummit.
posted by DeAndre' @ 3:57 PM  
0 Put ya thang down flip it and reverse it:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Unfresh. is powered by Blogspot, isnaini and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

 
 
If you are viewing this site in Internet Explorer, you are missing out! And it probably doesn't look very good! Get Firefox!!

Web Unfresh.
mystats


Name: DeAndre'
Home: Waco, Texas, United States
Who Am I?: This one time I decided that everything in my life would be in musical form. ANd everyone would automatically know the words and the choreography and sing on key. You see how well that turned out.
Read More! You know you want to!

Something I wrote a coupla days ago...
Some stuff I wrote a few months ago
Where do I go?
Affiliates
15n41n1

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogspot template


Opposite of Fresh.