Unfresh.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005
Me and Nature's Attack
Nature hates me. How do I know? Because at every oppurtune moment She tries to sttack me. Whether it be with pollen that I'm allergic to, wasps that I'm allergic to, or ants that I'm allergic to. I think you get the picture, I'm just allergic to nature. So I'm walking past Penland today, thinking about HV's performance on Friday, and I start to sing, softly to myself as I am prone to do, when suddenly I get attacked by a bee. I start hitting myself and basically look like a crazy man and swat my head. Two girls pass a give me strange looks. The bee finally stops its asault on my ear and I continue on my way to math. I decide to keep on singing softly to myself, and I get to Fountain Mall and I get to "...we offer PRAIIIIIIIIISE" and a bug flies straight into my mouth. No lie. I start coughing and spit it out and of course, more people walk by me and give me strange looks. I figure at this point I should probably not sing anymore, so I just enjoy nature, and life, and the things God has given us to look at. I admire the trees, and their pecans, and because I left super early to do my homework, I have time to watch a squirel collect some nuts. Its fun, because as I earlier posted, the squirells here aren't afraid of people. So I get to SidRich, and I am literally steps away from the building when a bee flies into my eye. MY EYE. I begin screaming and trying to expel from my head before it can burrow into my cornea and cause major damage. I run into the bathroom where there's a dude on his cell phone talking. I furiously dig into my eye, trying to eradicate the foreign object from my eye, and then douse it with water like the nurse to me in the fourth grade. I don't know if it came out, but now all I have to show for it is a red eye and some major pain. So if you ever see someone going psycho, don't keep walking...they may be suffering from nature trying to kill him/her. But there are bees all over campus. Mmmmmhmm. Look at this picture. The thing in the right hand corner? BEES NEST! And those things in the background? BEES!

posted by DeAndre' @ 1:59 PM  
0 Put ya thang down flip it and reverse it:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Unfresh. is powered by Blogspot, isnaini and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

 
 
If you are viewing this site in Internet Explorer, you are missing out! And it probably doesn't look very good! Get Firefox!!

Web Unfresh.
mystats


Name: DeAndre'
Home: Waco, Texas, United States
Who Am I?: This one time I decided that everything in my life would be in musical form. ANd everyone would automatically know the words and the choreography and sing on key. You see how well that turned out.
Read More! You know you want to!

Something I wrote a coupla days ago...
Some stuff I wrote a few months ago
Where do I go?
Affiliates
15n41n1

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogspot template


Opposite of Fresh.