Unfresh.

Monday, June 06, 2005
Super Cool Thoughts!
so im feeling kind of down because someone kindof (ok a lot) close to me hurt me kinda bad but the thing is, i dont even know if they realize it. its hard, because this person means a lot to me, but sometimes they are just so oblivious to everything...o well :(

Anyway, those of you who recieve the Villager, hopefully you saw my article on the front page of the education section. If not, I posted a rough draft of it earlier. Hmmmmm what else?

So ive been working on the yearbook for a while and i have to go in tomorow...really ealier. I work on tuesday (thats tommorow) from 5-10, Wednesday from 5:50- 10, and Thursday from like 11-4, and then Friday, MY PARTY....everybody should come its at 7, BYOB, that means bring your own beer. OK just kidding, dont bring any liqour to my house, there wont be...you know who you are.

In other news, does anybody read this thing? I know there are a couple of regular readers (Katti...hahahaha), but if you read this ever, just leave me a comment so I can know...that includes my friends (if i have any, bwahahaha.)


Night guys (well, not actually night - fresh prince then night - but def night somewhere in there)
posted by DeAndre' @ 9:02 PM  
1 Put ya thang down flip it and reverse it:
  • At 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah I read all the time dude..

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Unfresh. is powered by Blogspot, isnaini and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

 
 
If you are viewing this site in Internet Explorer, you are missing out! And it probably doesn't look very good! Get Firefox!!

Web Unfresh.
mystats


Name: DeAndre'
Home: Waco, Texas, United States
Who Am I?: This one time I decided that everything in my life would be in musical form. ANd everyone would automatically know the words and the choreography and sing on key. You see how well that turned out.
Read More! You know you want to!

Something I wrote a coupla days ago...
Some stuff I wrote a few months ago
Where do I go?
Affiliates
15n41n1

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogspot template


Opposite of Fresh.