Unfresh.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005
Super Cool Thoughts!
Gosh, today i got to work at like 5:00, and it was just me and Randall with all these people wanting some nasty pizza. Ok, the pizzas really good but there were only two of us. And so, it thinned a whole lot around 8 so the manager was like, fill up the cheese and pepper at around 8:30, you can leave when you finish that. So i began to fill it up when like 80 people walk in. So, I grab my huge dispenser of parmesean cheese and run to the freezer in the back of the resturant. I get to the freezer, fling it open, and promptly fall on my butt. SO HARD. I think I bruised something it hurt so bad. So, in my falling, i flung the open container of parmesean and miracoulously it fall open end up on the ground, spilling very little. So, my Spanish speaking work buddies seemed very concerned, until I got up a few minutes later, when "sientense, por favor, sientense" turned into, the Spanish equivalent of "Oh my god I can't believe he fell so hard ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha".


It hurts reel bad.
So, tmmorow morning, yearbook, and hopefully, well mail (please god let us mail) and then Ill be done. I'm off Friday cuz im having a mother effing party bias, everyone should come.
posted by DeAndre' @ 8:26 PM  
2 Put ya thang down flip it and reverse it:
  • At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I read this thing. What kind of party?

     
  • At 8:38 PM, Blogger DeAndre' said…

    Naked Boys party!!!! Just kidding, I havent blogged in forever, thanks for poisting micheal, you hottie. My birthday, and it passed becaus ei work too much to blog

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Unfresh. is powered by Blogspot, isnaini and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

 
 
If you are viewing this site in Internet Explorer, you are missing out! And it probably doesn't look very good! Get Firefox!!

Web Unfresh.
mystats


Name: DeAndre'
Home: Waco, Texas, United States
Who Am I?: This one time I decided that everything in my life would be in musical form. ANd everyone would automatically know the words and the choreography and sing on key. You see how well that turned out.
Read More! You know you want to!

Something I wrote a coupla days ago...
Some stuff I wrote a few months ago
Where do I go?
Affiliates
15n41n1

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogspot template


Opposite of Fresh.