Unfresh.

Friday, October 21, 2005
Me and...KABBALAH!!!!!!

Currently listening to:
Whatever it Takes (DeGrassi Theme Song)






So, after writing the post directly before this one, I did a lil' research on Kabbalah -ism. Pretty crazy ish.

The Red String protects us from the influences of the Evil Eye. Evil Eye is a very powerful negative force. It refers to the unfriendly stare and unkind glances we sometimes get from people around us. According to Kabbalah, the critical need to confront the problem of negative influences cannot be underestimated. Kabbalah teaches us that we can remove intrusive negative influences by using tools such as the Red String!

So I'm assuming that there are people who walk around us, strangers, I suppose, and think bad thoughts about us for no good reason. Wow, that sucks. And these bad thoughts are reflected or something when we wear red strings around our wrists. So like, what would be cool is if the string intercepted all the Evil Eye energy and stored it, so that you could use it to shoot out powerful lightning beams from your wrists at your enemies. Its like:


Oh no! That Quizno's sub worker just thought a really bad thought about me!

I summon upon the powers of the Kabbalah red string!!!!


Red String - Activate!

*sfx: metal clanking, the roar of a tiger, and numerous clicks*





Kabbalah Red String: Take that! And that! And some of this! How about a side of this!

The red string shoots out a burning energy onto the one that has done me wrong and fries them like an onion ring, but with a less pleasent odor (as is showed by the smoke).


Mu ha ha.

So, you too can get your own Kabbalah bracelet for only $26! It comes with a book explaining the rules of Kabbalah-ism, and assorted chants. What I really wanna know is, who has the nerve to ask 26 dollars for a piece o string? Come on now. That string probably cost 6 cents, and when you buy your Kabbalah string, somebody is walking around with $25. 94 in their pocket.

Now before anyone gets mad because Im sort of making fun of Kabbalahism, (because some random girl got mad that I reffered to someone as Hispanic - I'm still strugglin wit that one) I really have no idea what it is. If you wanna let me know exactly what Kabbalahism entails, leave me a comment.
posted by DeAndre' @ 9:53 PM  
0 Put ya thang down flip it and reverse it:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Unfresh. is powered by Blogspot, isnaini and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

 
 
If you are viewing this site in Internet Explorer, you are missing out! And it probably doesn't look very good! Get Firefox!!

Web Unfresh.
mystats


Name: DeAndre'
Home: Waco, Texas, United States
Who Am I?: This one time I decided that everything in my life would be in musical form. ANd everyone would automatically know the words and the choreography and sing on key. You see how well that turned out.
Read More! You know you want to!

Something I wrote a coupla days ago...
Some stuff I wrote a few months ago
Where do I go?
Affiliates
15n41n1

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogspot template


Opposite of Fresh.