Unfresh.

Monday, November 14, 2005
Me y el Bear Trail



Currently listening to:
Hold Out
by New Direction






I am in shape!!!!

I have begun a regimen of working out and running so I can lose my Freshman 126. You can find me at the Green and Gold Gym every night at 9:45, and then The Bear Trail (yes -the entire thing) for the rest of the semester! I am large (hopefully not for long!) and in charge!

I have also decided to cut Cafeteria pizza and casual soda out of my diet. Now, what exactly is casual soda?
Casual soda is defined as soda that is imbided while there are other beverage choices available.
So, that cuts out soda at the dining halls, and leaves me with tea and juice there. Cuz I don't drink Waco water. But now I'll be mnostly at Collins because they have Crystal Light, and that stuff is really good, if you drink it fast it tastes like Kool-Aid.

Next cut, Ice Cream. Now, I don't know what P.O.C. school you go to, but at my Baptist University the serve Blue Bell (like 8 different flavors!) at every meal. So now I just have to completely cut that out (which I actually started like four weeks ago but slipped recently because Collins always has Chocolate Covered Cherry and Birthday Cake....mmmm)

And olives. Def olives. I don't know why but I have developed a certain hate for olives. They are the anti-christ (yeah i said it... i went there.)

Ok, everyone needs to listen to this, its this rap about Facebook. It is so funny I almost died to death.
posted by DeAndre' @ 9:29 PM  
0 Put ya thang down flip it and reverse it:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Unfresh. is powered by Blogspot, isnaini and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

 
 
If you are viewing this site in Internet Explorer, you are missing out! And it probably doesn't look very good! Get Firefox!!

Web Unfresh.
mystats


Name: DeAndre'
Home: Waco, Texas, United States
Who Am I?: This one time I decided that everything in my life would be in musical form. ANd everyone would automatically know the words and the choreography and sing on key. You see how well that turned out.
Read More! You know you want to!

Something I wrote a coupla days ago...
Some stuff I wrote a few months ago
Where do I go?
Affiliates
15n41n1

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogspot template


Opposite of Fresh.