Unfresh.

Saturday, December 10, 2005
Baby Grind On Me (Sloohooo Griiihind)

Currently listening to
Great is Your Mercy
by Donnie McClurkin





I saw Chronicles of Narnia today, and I'm not going to lie, I was lost throughout the entire movie. I mean, the first thirty minutes are of this bad-A little girl, who decides to go hide in a Wardrobe, and enters a weird mysterious land. Instead of turning around and going back to watch Dora the Explorer or whatever little kids do, she decides to - you guessed it - explore. Then she meets a half man/half horse type brother, and she goes and has tea with him. So in the first quarter of the movie, she goes all up in someone's closet who she doesn't know, she somehow transends reality and walks off with a random man to have tea. I almost shouted when he informed her that he was going to kindap her, but alas, he reneged and decided to help her get home. Dag.

I am bored. There is nothing to do in Waco, and half of everyone is gone for break. My last final is on Monday, but I can't get a ride till Wednesday, so that sucks.

Now its time to play


Leave a comment as to what you think is going on in this picture. It is Lindsay Lohan on the Jay Leno show, and she seems to be grinding on Juelez Santana.

Have a good night, yall. Leave me some comments!
posted by DeAndre' @ 7:50 PM  
5 Put ya thang down flip it and reverse it:
  • At 8:09 PM, Blogger DeAndre' said…

    Lindsay: Ooooh! A colored man!
    Jay: Save some for me, Juelex!
    Juelex: This heifer is really skinny.

     
  • At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "lindey lohan finally resorts to prostitution."

    hahaha funny blog man.

     
  • At 12:44 PM, Blogger Dear Jane... said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 4:25 PM, Blogger Dear Jane... said…

    juelez: Her ass used to come out to here before she was a coke head & stopped eating...


    Jay: Hey, now kids

    Lindsey: Me? I'm so high, I'm laughing and I don't even know what you said...

     
  • At 5:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hahaha is it just me or does juelez look ridicoulously happy and drunk!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Unfresh. is powered by Blogspot, isnaini and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

 
 
If you are viewing this site in Internet Explorer, you are missing out! And it probably doesn't look very good! Get Firefox!!

Web Unfresh.
mystats


Name: DeAndre'
Home: Waco, Texas, United States
Who Am I?: This one time I decided that everything in my life would be in musical form. ANd everyone would automatically know the words and the choreography and sing on key. You see how well that turned out.
Read More! You know you want to!

Something I wrote a coupla days ago...
Some stuff I wrote a few months ago
Where do I go?
Affiliates
15n41n1

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogspot template


Opposite of Fresh.