Unfresh.

Monday, December 12, 2005
Oh, H To Tha No




Currently listening to:
Have You Ever
by Brandy









Oh yes. I am listening to Brandy. And it is old school Brandy. I have this whole collection of music thats cached since like 8th grade, and its basically a historical list. I listen to everything thats good. And you know Have You Ever used to be your ish. You totally danced to that at the 8th grade Harvest Dance.

Remember when Whitney used to be halfway normal? Back before she would scream out randomly, "H TO THA NO!"(if you've never heard it, here is a lovely soundbite from the show), and try to dance, or be interviewed by Diana Sawyer about the state of her coke life.


WILLIAMS: And approximately two weeks after Diane Sawyer, I did my radio interview that became a light-bulb moment in my career.

So, Whitney, as far as you stand with drug use, is there drug use going on at this present time?

HOUSTON: Who are you talking to?

WILLIAMS: To you, Whitney.

HOUSTON: No, you're not talking to me. I'm a mother. Only my mother has privy to that information. You talk to your child about that. Don't ask me no questions like I'm a child.


Yeah, she is a crazy heifer.

But here's what I'm not going to do. I'm not going to make fun of Whitney. Oh no. Poor duck has been through so much, what with her falling out hair, and her lack of a successful marraige. But hey, what works for you, Crackhead!

I am stuck in Waco. I'm done with finals, but my ride don't leave till Wednesday. So I'm stuck here. Huhhh. I am so bored, I have nothing to do with my life, and that suuuuucks.

I changed the name of the site, oh yes I did. Take that, you hd no right to try and think that I wouldn't change it! I put the ads back on, so click some stuff! I get paid! Like a mofo! And use that nifty little, um, search toolbar at the top! I get paid off that shizz too! So click it!

eta, becasue this is too funny not to add...a flashgame were you save animals from J.Lo the fur woman's clutches. So funny, you must do it....and my new shop....the justin locklear collection...enjoy!
posted by DeAndre' @ 10:06 PM  
0 Put ya thang down flip it and reverse it:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Unfresh. is powered by Blogspot, isnaini and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

 
 
If you are viewing this site in Internet Explorer, you are missing out! And it probably doesn't look very good! Get Firefox!!

Web Unfresh.
mystats


Name: DeAndre'
Home: Waco, Texas, United States
Who Am I?: This one time I decided that everything in my life would be in musical form. ANd everyone would automatically know the words and the choreography and sing on key. You see how well that turned out.
Read More! You know you want to!

Something I wrote a coupla days ago...
Some stuff I wrote a few months ago
Where do I go?
Affiliates
15n41n1

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogspot template


Opposite of Fresh.