Unfresh.

Saturday, June 18, 2005
Super Cool Thoughts!
Sorry for not posting in forever guys. An update, thanks to euryone who came to my party, I'm legal now and I love it. I got a new job, b/c CiCI's is crap, so now I'm working at THe Picture People in the mall, taking family portraits. It pays way more money than CiCI's and i get to do something i like, which is take pictures. The yearbook is finished, and it is beautiful, all who are concerned. Continue to be on the lookout for my articles in the VIllager, becasue I'm getting to be pretty regular. My editor says that she really likes my work, and thats awesome. I'm going to Nebraska tomorow for THes Ferst, pray for me so that I dont kill theatre people. I have a new favorite drink, and its an Italian SOda from Gloria Jeans....so ujch cheaper than Starbucks and so much better tasting.
posted by DeAndre' @ 8:53 PM  
1 Put ya thang down flip it and reverse it:
  • At 12:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Maybe I'll get my family to go get our picture taken. And by that I mean Kacy.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Unfresh. is powered by Blogspot, isnaini and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

 
 
If you are viewing this site in Internet Explorer, you are missing out! And it probably doesn't look very good! Get Firefox!!

Web Unfresh.
mystats


Name: DeAndre'
Home: Waco, Texas, United States
Who Am I?: This one time I decided that everything in my life would be in musical form. ANd everyone would automatically know the words and the choreography and sing on key. You see how well that turned out.
Read More! You know you want to!

Something I wrote a coupla days ago...
Some stuff I wrote a few months ago
Where do I go?
Affiliates
15n41n1

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogspot template


Opposite of Fresh.